Unorganized restaurant

Unorganized restaurant

by Manutchaya Chotisupha -
Number of replies: 3
This is the complaint that happened long time ago at one of the restaurant. When the restaurant have a bad service or do something wrong with the order of food or me I usually tell them face to face. In this case, is about the staff looking so confuse and don’t know how to mange works properly. I went to this restaurant with my friends and when we entered it’s look like they are busy. There was no one guide us to the seat so we just walk to the table. It took like 10mins for the staff to realize that there are new customer coming in, they get us the menu and quickly walk away. They left us sitting there and not come to take an order for like 20mins, at that moment i start to get hungry and regret that I walked into this restaurant. After a while, they serve the wrong food and a couple of minute the other staff came to serve the food again and it was wrong again so I start to complain that you serve the wrong food again, it is not for our table and should be responsible more. Also, I told him that we are here for like more than 30mins already and we haven’t got any food. The staff look confuse and apologized to us. The staff that gave us the menu, take an order and serve the food are all different person. This shows that the staff are not cooperating of what they are doing. They have no position and very unorganized.
In reply to Manutchaya Chotisupha

Re: Unorganized restaurant

by Benkei Mom -

In my opinion, the staff at this restaurant did not seem to have very good management as well as lack of coordination. Maybe, since it was busy the staff may have felt under pressure, which may have caused them to mix up your order, or they may have been new staff, but they must be able to work under pressure regardless and organize themselves a bit more properly.

by Onchompoo Peankhontod -

In my opinion I think the staff need to look after the customers and need to have good memory and good skill they shouldn’t make the customers wait long time. It’s also good that Milk complain because it’s will make the staff be more active and pay attention with the service.

by Suphitchaya Sathitsingkhon -

One of the biggest reasons people don't come back to restaurants is long waiting and bad services. I think that restaurant manager need to look out their problem and train their staff more effectively with a better manage of each staff so they can known which part they need to take responsibility and make a better customer service to their guests.