The staff mistakes

The staff mistakes

by Onchompoo Peankhontod -
Number of replies: 3

Long time ago but not that long, I went to the popular Som-tum restaurant with my friend which is my favorite place that I always go. On that day me and my friend were order some food that we usually did there was one girl that usually come to take my order and give me the services but on that day she’s not there. There was one staff that came  to take my order and everything was normal, I wait for my food but that time it’s take too long for the food so I ask them about it, after the food just came. When me and my friend finish eating I just told the staff to check bill so I can pay money. At that time a staff face and react that came to service me is not good a staff face is not welcoming the customer but I didn’t complain anything. After I pay for my food I need to get the change from them, a staff give me back 2xxbaht but the change that I need to get back is 1xxbaht so I start call the staff to check out is there correct or not. The staff make a face offensive that I call them but I just told them that “ you gave me more money that I could get if I don’t tell you about this money the one that will have problems with this restaurant is you not me and please welcome the customers and give them good service.

For someone that couldn’t understand what I wrote about you can check out here I went to one restaurant but I got not really good service the staff gave me wrong change and not welcoming the customer so I just complained them about it and tell them to make good customers service.

In reply to Onchompoo Peankhontod

Re: The staff mistakes

by Manutchaya Chotisupha -
I think this restaurant should have take care more on customer because some of them might come here often like ploy, so it is benefit to the restaurant. But just one day of bad service can makes different to the customer feeling. Although, this day her usual staff didn’t come but others staff should have give the same good service as that staff. All the employees in this restaurant should get trained well about manners and how to take care of customer in the same level.💗

by Benkei Mom -

In my opinion, the staff maybe should work on how to deal with complaints as well as accept for their mistakes. Because when the problem is shown to you as one of the staff members, you have to deal with it efficiently. Also, maybe the staff would have to work on their smiles :D. 

by Suphitchaya Sathitsingkhon -

I right the way that you told them that you gave me wrong change even there are more than what need to get but you still take a good manner as a customer and be honestly to tell them, and make nice complaint to the staff so the staff will know what need to do better. Also, I think that every employees or staff should get trained well about manner and how to take care of customer in the same level same as Milk have commented :)