Not bringing the order on time ;(

Not bringing the order on time ;(

by Suphitchaya Sathitsingkhon -
Number of replies: 0

One thing that when I dinning out at restaurant with a large group of people like family or friends, I usually like to go casual dining restaurant with their offer only a la carte menu so that everyone can order something different, that everyone can share and enjoy delicious food menu.

Honestly, there is one casual dinning restaurant that make me disappointed and unsatisfied with their food service. When there are 2-3 food order that we have been waiting for a long time while we have enjoyed other food orders so I have asking the staff that who have take our order, to follow up the order. Then, the food order still not come to our table and I looked at the staff, they did not notice about our food order again when I have asking from the first time to follow up the order. We finished all the order that have bringing to serve, because If we just keep waiting other order all be serve, it will make other food cool down and tasted down the food and the food are not look like to enjoy anymore. Until, we end the food, some order still not come and we decided to cancel the food order that not yet arrive on the time but the staff said that the food are cooking already so I complaint at them…I said that we have been wait a long time until we done the meal…you still not come to ask us or follow up our food order and did not say or tell ask that the order is going to be delayed or apologized us so it is your false that not take care good in the service to the customer.

By the end, we only pay what we have eaten.