The worst complaint that I have ever made in a restaurant.

The worst complaint that I have ever made in a restaurant.

by Pawares Kento Kasai -
Number of replies: 3

I went to Japanese restaurant with my mom. It was a normal service that the waiter would come to take an order. After the waiter finished take our order. The waiter would pour water in ours glasses. The problem happened in this situation. The waiter did not properly perform her duty when she poured water. Causing the water to overflow from glasses. Then the waiter just walked away. She not even said the word “Sorry or Apologized”. Firstly, I thought that she might went to get a cloth to wipe the water on the table. But it was definitely no!!! .She did not come back to wipe the water on the table. So, I called the restaurant manager. Then me and my mom told restaurant manager what happened. Then restaurant manager apologized to us. In hospitality industry this situation might not happened if the restaurant trains their staff properly. This is the worst complaint that I have ever made in a restaurant.

In reply to Pawares Kento Kasai

Re: The worst complaint that I have ever made in a restaurant.

by Preraya Ongartsuebskul -
I agree on this matter  Employees should clean up and apologize for any mistakes that occurred.  I think responsibility is very important in this industry😇

by Nichakorn Angsuphanich -

I agree with you that if the staff is trained then this might not happened. You did right complaining about it. From what you told us, it might be that the staff didn’t even see that the water spill. One good thing is that the manager apologize to you. I’m sure that employee got some lesson.

by Suphitchaya Sathitsingkhon -

I think that is a good complaining. When the staff doing a mistake and should take responsibility to what they do and first thing need apologized to us. You did right that you have complained to restaurant manager so that the restaurant can properly train their staff more responsibility in what they need to do for a better service to other customers, that will be going to happen what happen to you and the next time you come to this restaurant.