Preraya Ongartsuebsakul Ping

Preraya Ongartsuebsakul Ping

by Preraya Ongartsuebskul -
Number of replies: 4
The story happened when I was on a trip to the provinces with my mom and older brother and sister.  Where I went is quite popular in the neighborhood as there are quite a few restaurants.  Thus making this shop the first choice that tourists choose to go  And we are one of them  But on that day, my brothers and I ate until they were full.  But my mother hasn't eaten anything yet.  So we decided to stop by this restaurant for Mom to stop and eat.  At first, the shop was quite crowded.  But still have a table for us to choose  We chose a table for a long time because my mother wanted to sit and watch the view outside.  But the brothers complained that it was cold, so it took a long time to decide.  At that time, I noticed the attitude of the workforce.  They seem to whisper and look at us.  After that, we started ordering food.  But since me and my brothers ate it, we only ordered  Large plate of fried rice, just one dish with the ingredients  When the waiter brought the glasses and utensils to the table, my mom saw the stains on the glass.  It is like a viscous glue.  It's like a mousetrap glue.  My mom got the shop and asked to change glasses.  But my mother was unsure about the cleanliness of the shop.  Causing us to change to drinking water from a bottle instead  After eating  I felt from eating until I left.  The staff who served us at our table  Just whispering something to the worker in the shop while looking at our table.  It makes me feel uncomfortable and  Very bad feeling🙄😢

In reply to Preraya Ongartsuebskul

Re: Preraya Ongartsuebsakul Ping

I think no matter how many customers come  How many dishes will come and order? We should give friendly and equitable treatment.

by Nichakorn Angsuphanich -

That’s too bad. I feel sorry for you. However, I didn’t see any point that you raise this up to let the restaurant know about it. It’s okay to feel disappointed but for this situation or any situation like this I think you should complain them. So at least they would know they didn’t treat you right and that you deserve an apology.

In reply to Nichakorn Angsuphanich

At first, I told my mom about this that I should notify the manager. But my mother told me that it could be just my point of view. I decided not to inform the restaurant. But later, I asked my siblings for opinions, which they felt the same way as me, but at that time we couldn't do anything. So we decided not to go to this restaurant again and not recommend this restaurant to anyone with a reason instead.

by Suphitchaya Sathitsingkhon -

If that happen to me that could make feel very disappointed as the same and think you should complain their restaurant manager instead of their workforce because what you have told to us, it seems that them did not look like feel to apologize to you and the way they act so that the restaurant manager knows what should they do to their staff and you deserve a properly apologized.