The worst complaint in restaurant

The worst complaint in restaurant

by Peerapat Sungkawasee -
Number of replies: 1

I went to the Indian restaurant with my friends since 4 years ago. There is a lot of people so we walk to the table and sit down by our self and then wait for someone to come to service us, we wait for along time maybe 5-10 minute until one of my friend walk to the back of the restaurant and call someone that we can order. After that we wait for the food and it took 30-40 minute to serve all the food, I must say that I’m so disappoint about the food because the look of the food was so  different from the picture that I have seen in the menu, so I thought that it was a wrong one from the one that I ordered but anyway I just eat it. After we finished the food me and my friend went to complained to the restaurant manger about all the things from beginning we visit the restaurant that we’re not satisfied then he gave the apologized to us.

In reply to Peerapat Sungkawasee

Re: The worst complaint in restaurant

by Pawares Kento Kasai -

In this case, restaurant should trains their staffs to inform the name of the food when staffs are going to serve the food to the customer, so the customer will know that they have got a wrong food or not. However, if I were you, I would tell the server that I got the wrong food when the food arrived immediately instead of told them after finished eating.